Jesus calls upon us to share the Gospel of His ministry. A Bible and Doctrine diploma develops your skills for teaching Sunday school as a layperson in the Assemblies of God Church. This program is ideal for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of God’s Holy Word.
Upon completion of the Bible and Doctrine Diploma, students should have a basic knowledge of Bible and theology that will help them in lay ministry roles such as Sunday school instruction, in sharing the gospel with friends and neighbors, and in their personal devotional life.
List of Courses
This diploma is designed to prepare students for Christian living, and it cannot be earned in conjunction with other Berean School of the Bible diploma programs. Ideal for the layperson who desires a deeper knowledge of God’s Word, the Bible and Doctrine Diploma is awarded upon satisfactory completion of the following courses. The seventeen (17) courses required for this diploma are listed below in two sequences.
- BIB 114 Christ in the Synoptic Gospels
- BIB 115 Acts: The Holy Spirit at Work in Believers
- BIB 117 Prison Epistles: Ephesians, Colossians, Philippians, and Philemon
- BIB 121 Introduction to Hermeneutics: How to Interpret the Bible
- BIB 212 New Testament Survey
- BIB 214 Old Testament Survey
- BIB 215 Romans: Justification by Faith
- BIB 313 The Corinthian Correspondence
- BIB 318 The Pentateuch
- BIB 316 Geography of the Holy Land
- BIB 322 Poetic Books
- THE 114 Introduction to Pentecostal Doctrine
- THE 211 Introduction to Theology
- THE 221 Systematic Theology 1
- THE 222 Systematic Theology 2
- THE 245 Eschatology
- THE 311 Prayer and Worship